- The game will air today at 12:00 on CBS.
- UK beat Tennessee earlier this season (2/13/10) at home with a final score of 73-62.
- UK also played host to ESPN's College GameDay that day and set a record for the largest crowd ever to witness a basketball “GameDay” broadcast — 22,144 officially.
- A win by the cats today would assure themselves of at least a share of the SEC regular season championship. They would get the championship outright if Vanderbilt also loses at Arkansas.
- In this article from ESPN.com, read why winning that championship means, "Nothing" to Coach Cal.
- Last season when UK traveled to Thompson Boling Arena, Jodie Meeks broke Dan Issel's 39-year-old UK record for points in a game.
With about half an hour left til tip-off, I better go and get a few things done so that I can sit down and enjoy the game along with the rest of Big Blue Nation!
C-A-T-S, CATS, CATS, CATS!!!