Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What a productive day!

The tasks that I have accomplished today really have me impressed.

I washed and folded five loads of laundry, put away those five plus an additional 2 loads from last week that never got put away.

Washed the dirty dishes and cleaned the kitchen.

Picked up all of Lauryn and Ben's toys in the living room so that I could vacuum. Then I moved all the furniture around so that I could vacuum under it.

Called and made payment arrangements on two different accounts.

Blogged.

Fed the kids breakfast, lunch and a snack (yes even that can be a task some days)!

WOW!!! What a day. Got to run now! Gonna get the kids ready to head out the door when Angenette gets home. Got to run to the grocery and to the bank.

In the very near future, I hope to take sometime out and write a little about that amazing wife of mine.

More later,

- b

No comments:

Post a Comment