Monday, April 5, 2010

What an adventure!!!

Today for the first time since we started riding the bus back in November, I took both of our children (ages 15 mos. & nearly 3 years old) on the bus by myself. What an adventure. While it wasn't as bad as I had anticipated, I won't do it again of course unless I have to. It was a beautiful morning and they were so well behaved.

On another note, according to her blog, Elisabeth's grandmother had a nasty fall yesterday at her home. It wasn't until Elisabeth's mother went over to check on her that she was found, nearly 19 hours later. She is currently in the ICU at a hospital in Danville. Fortunately, she had no broken bones, she was only slightly dehydrated with a few bumps and bruises. I would like to send warm thoughts and well wishes to Elisabeth, her grandmother, and their family. Here's to a speedy recovery.

More later!

- b

No comments:

Post a Comment