Monday, November 5, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 5

Today I am thankful for my Momma. For the woman who gave me life (and then threatened countless times to take it away if I didn't get my shit together). I am thankful for her love, guidance, and support. But most of all, I am thankful for the relationship that we have and the fact that I know that my Momma is ALWAYS there for me, my wife, and our children.

I cherish our daily talks. The fact that I know that all I have to do is pick up the phone and she will be on the other end and always says what I NEED to hear. Not necessarilly what I WANT to hear.

I adore the type of Granny she is to my children and I pray that I can hang around this Earth long enough to have that type of relationship with my future grandchildren.

Thank you Mom for being such an amazingly strong woman. I love you!

P.S. Happy 63rd Birthday. I hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment