Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 1

Today, like everyday, I am so thankful for a loving, faithful, and patient GOD. It was HIS hand who I have held onto for the past two years as I have battled Congested Heart Failure.

It was very hard to find out at 27 years old, with a wife whom I adore and two very, very young children that I was as sick as I am. It has not been easy and there have been many very dark days where I have prayed for the will to go on. 

It was early on in my sickness that someone said to me, "If God brought you to it, HE'll bring you through it." And HE has shown me that many, many times.

And so, on this first day of Thanksgiving, I am thankful for GOD's grace, mercy, and wisdom. Without it, I could not and would not have made it these past two years. I don't deserve it, but I'm so blessed by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment